The Venue is a timber building that sits inside one of our steel-framed agricultural buildings. It comfortably sits 12 people for a meal or 25 people with the seats organised in rows for a presentation.
Amenities & rates
The Venue is a timber building that sits inside one of our steel-framed agricultural buildings. It comfortably sits 12 people for a meal or can accommodate up to 25 people if the chairs are organised in rows. It has the following amenities:
- One large room that can be used as a meeting space with a table to seat 12 people, two sofas and two armchairs, a monitor for presentations, and a lovely log burner!
- A kitchen with a double cooker, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer.
- Two toilets (one with disabled access).
- Office for any additional storage needs.
- Free WiFi.
- A car park.
- A ramp for disabled access.
We charge the following rates:
- £150 for full-day hire (9am-5pm) with full use of the kitchen.
- £100 for full-day hire (9am-5pm) with tea/coffee making facilities only.
- £75 for half-day hire (9am-1pm or 1-5pm) with full use of the kitchen.
- £50 for half-day hire (9am-1pm or 1-5pm) with tea/coffee making facilities only.
Catering is not included but can be provided at an additional cost on request.
If you are interested in hiring the Venue, please submit the form below. Please note this is purely to make an enquiry. We will confirm your booking with you via email or telephone.
The personal information submitted via this form will only be used to contact you about your enquiry. It will not be used for any marketing purposes or shared with any third parties.
Lovely to be greeted by a warm room and a lit log burner after such a wet morning. A great place to hold a meeting, we were all very impressed and will use it again for an ‘Away Day’ event. Highly recommended.
— Jan Mckelvey, Shropshire Wildlife Trust